DIY Citronella floating candle bowl perfect for outdoor evenings!
– Glass bowl or container
– Decorations of your choice—lemon peels, orange peels, cinnamon sticks, lavender, rosemary, flower petals, river rocks, etc.—you can use anything!
– 20 drops Citronella essential oil
– 10 drops Lemongrass essential oil
– 1 tablespoon witch hazel
– Unscented floating candle
1. Gather decorations and arrange in a bowl.
2. Add witch hazel, Citronella, and Lemongrass.
3. Fill the remaining bowl space with water.
4. After placing your bowl outside, top it off with the floating candle and light it to create a cozy, aromatic ambiance that you and your guests can enjoy throughout the evening.