Sometimes I just get overwelmed with dailey “stuff” I start losing site of the Big Picture of my personal goals and dreams because Im to busy chasing my tail! Im tired after along day and just to dang tired to focus on my goals and dreams. But, I need to ! It is my passion to obtain time freedom, financial freedom and stress from constantly worrying about money issues. I want that residual income because life changes happen and If your like me Im starting late in life finding out just who I am and what I want. I want to connect with people and help them achieve the same dreams as I have! I want to just share and enjoy the Fun of it! I want the excitement, purpose, and sheer joy of working with others, opening up new thoughts for a natural chemical free lifestyle and what a positive and amazing effect essential oils can have on your own emotional well being! So yes I have alot I want to acomplish… and I bet Im also speaking to alot of you!
Im loving these two blends they both have a few different blends, oils, and frequencies… I want both! They were both created to help us focus, release, envision, and empower!!!
Highest potential contains Ylang Ylang.
According to Biochemist R. W. Moncrieff who wrote “Ylang Ylang soothes and inibits anger born of frustration, which removes roadblocks and opens new vistas.”
What are the Documented Uses for Highest Potential Essential Oil? Apathy, anger, balance chakras, childhood fears, confidence, day-dreaming, fears, focus, and uplifting.
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? This beautiful aroma is calming yet uplifting.
What is the Spiritual Influence? This oil will help you release emotions of annoyance and get even! The oil will help with anger and frustration that is stemming from childhood trauma or fears.
It will also help release these negative emotions and bring positive emotions of forgiveness, self worth and forgiveness, so we can truly see our own potential.
What Chakra is Affected? Balances just about all chakras. Opens the root chakras.
Featuring an aromatic combination of Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Lavender, Rose, and other precious essential oils, this blend is formulated to inspire you to expand your sense of purpose and achieve your full potential. Whether diffused, inhaled, or diluted and worn as a fragrance, Highest Potential can help you discover greater confidence, a more complete idea of your purpose, and a sense of harmony.
Highest Potential™ is a blend that harnesses the uplifting and inspiring power of Blue Cypress and other pure essential oil scents.
- Blue Cypress (Callitris introtropica)
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata)
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Galbanum (Ferula galbaniflua)
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum)
- Blue Tansey (Tanacetum annuum)
- White Fir (Abies concolor)
- Black Spruce (Picea mariana)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Rose (Rosa damascena)
And you know who else loves Young Living, especially Highest Potential? Pat Monahan, lead singer of Train. Check out this testimonial he gave at the Young Living 2014 International Grand Convention.
• Promotes the desire to expand potential and motivation to
• Inspires calm and uplifted emotions
• Boosts spiritual awareness and enlightenment for enhanced
• Supports healthy-looking, vibrant skin
• Increases feelings of self-confidence
Who Should Use Build Your Dream Essential Oil Blend?
• Individuals wanting to remove clouded vision to achieve their
• Those seeking a positive start to the day and enhanced
• Anyone wanting to enhance feelings of well-being, joy, and
• Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and
apply to desired area as needed.
• Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Did You Know?
• This blend contains Blue Lotus, a rare and unique oil not
found in any other Young Living blends.
• Seven of the oils in this blend are distilled at farms personally
established by D. Gary Young.
• D. Gary Young established the therapeutic-grade standard for
this and all of Young Living’s essential oils, a philosophy and
guarantee that Young Living will only sell 100-percent pure,
natural, uncut oils that maintain their vital potency.
Lavandula angustifolia† oil, Cananga odorata† flower
oil, Callitris intratropica† wood oil, Boswellia sacra† oil,
Chamaecyparis formosensis† wood oil, Melissa officinalis†
leaf oil, Picea pungens† aerial parts, Abies balsamea†
needle oil, Santalum paniculatum† wood oil, Coriandrum
sativum† seed oil, Citrus reticulata† peel oil, Piper nigrum†
fruit oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia† peel oil, Boswellia
carterii† oil, Juniperus osteosperma† oil, Pimpinella
anisum† seed oil, Tanacetum annuum† oil, Pelargonium
graveolens† flower oil, Nymphaea coerulea† flower oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Now do you see why I just love these two together??? If you would like to order these two oils you can go here to become a member https://oily.life/katscorneressentiallysimple
You have the option of joining at retail and pay retail if you just want to try these two oils or something else
Or you have the option of getting your wholesale membership and saving 24% off retail for ever plus other perks like earning free products free classes and more. A wholesale membership starts with a Premium Starter kit. Any of them. You can then add products or wait or whatever you choose to do! To view our Premium Starter Kits and more details about a wholesale membership go here http://katscorneressentiallysimple.com/young-living-premium-starter-kit/